skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Heliumhand
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Pebble Beach
This was the view from our room.
Exploring Carmel Valley.
The essential 17-mile drive vista.
Up close and personal. I'll post more photos later of our trip to Napa Valley on Tuesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
KarenB
Hi, I'm Karen. Thanks for visiting my little blog. This is where I share a little of my life, a little crafting, knitting, cooking, gardening and travel. Please say hello, while you're here. I'd love to meet you.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(29)
►
August
(9)
▼
July
(10)
Pebble Beach
Wedding Knitting
Stitch N Pitch
Happy Birthday Missy Lauren!
Mexican Potluck - Continued
Sick Kid and Cookout
Wedding Preparations
Problem Is. . .
Happy Fourth of July!
It's Hot Here!
►
June
(7)
►
May
(3)
Blogs I Love
KansasMarney
LifeStory Writing
Elderberry Street
Look Out for Louella De Vil
Country French Antiques
Daisy Cottage
Decor8
Absolutely Beautiful Things
This Is Glamorous
Snippet and Ink
It's All Relative
No comments:
Post a Comment