Here's another spot in my kitchen. I actually do have room to cook! Here is more silverplate, plus, I love my cool bread board and my vintage paper cutter which I use for paper towels. I love repurposing vintage items for updated uses, similar to the JunkMarket Ladies at http://junkmarketstyle.com/. Now I've learned two things, how to put a link in here and how to edit. Yeah! It's also obvious that the bottom picture is what I typed first. Gosh, I've got a lot to learn.Friday, June 20, 2008
Home, Sweet, Home
Here's another spot in my kitchen. I actually do have room to cook! Here is more silverplate, plus, I love my cool bread board and my vintage paper cutter which I use for paper towels. I love repurposing vintage items for updated uses, similar to the JunkMarket Ladies at http://junkmarketstyle.com/. Now I've learned two things, how to put a link in here and how to edit. Yeah! It's also obvious that the bottom picture is what I typed first. Gosh, I've got a lot to learn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment