Lauren, We have probably met somewhere along the line. I'm Carol Sivewright and I am 5'9". My mother-in-law is about 5' tall and very petite. My daughter-in-law is about 5'2" and very petite. I know just how you felt but you know what tall girls are gorgeous :) You look great in your picture with Mare and your sister. By the way I am a very old friend of your grandmother.
Hi, I'm Karen. Thanks for visiting my little blog. This is where I share a little of my life, a little crafting, knitting, cooking, gardening and travel. Please say hello, while you're here. I'd love to meet you.
4 comments:
i am a giant in that last photo.. everyone needs to get taller.
can you give me some of the dress fitting photos????
You had major heels on and Rachael had on flats. That's why. And yes, I'll send you some more pictures.
Let's try this. I'm new at this. What fun and a great shower.
Lauren, We have probably met somewhere along the line. I'm Carol Sivewright and I am 5'9". My mother-in-law is about 5' tall and very petite. My daughter-in-law is about 5'2" and very petite. I know just how you felt but you know what tall girls are gorgeous :) You look great in your picture with Mare and your sister. By the way I am a very old friend of your grandmother.
Post a Comment