I don't have any really good pictures to post, so I thought I'd show you this cute picture of knitting friends. I have knitting friends, too. Thank goodness we don't look like this these days. Do you suppose they were complaining about acrylic yarn splitting, how expensive that silk is, or that they couldn't get on Ravelry yet? Boy, they sure missed out. I bet they still enjoyed their knitting friends anyway.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Well, That's A Look
I don't have any really good pictures to post, so I thought I'd show you this cute picture of knitting friends. I have knitting friends, too. Thank goodness we don't look like this these days. Do you suppose they were complaining about acrylic yarn splitting, how expensive that silk is, or that they couldn't get on Ravelry yet? Boy, they sure missed out. I bet they still enjoyed their knitting friends anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think that's me....second from the right ;-)
I'm thinking I'm on the far left. Which one is Laura?
I think it goes like this...left to right:
Debbie, Karen J, Karen B, Peggy, Laura. I think the gal in the middle looks like you!
btw- I tried to put in some html to be cheeky and blogger wouldn't let me do it.
hilarious! but really cute at the same time! I like the men on the sidelines....
Post a Comment